Monday, June 30, 2008

Catch up #3 16 Week check up

Friday we went to the 16 week check up w/ Dr. Harris. It was a quick visit! "How ya feeling?, Keep drinking lots of fluids, keep taking your vitamins, eat when you can, I am sorry you are still sooooo sick, I think you will be over the "hump" soon, call me if anything changes." It was a good visit!

We also got to hear baby Hatfield's healthy heartbeat. It was 140! Last visit it was 155. I could listen to that precious "swooshing" heartbeat all day long. I just love it!

Our next appointment is in 4 week. I will have a sonogram, yeahhh! We will get to see the baby. We look getting a quick look at our baby Hatfield, and since I have been so sick we have has a few chances for a sono. It is pure joy to see the heartbeat and the miracle that is growing inside of me. God's creation is amazing!! Please keep our next appointment in your prayers along w/ the health of baby Hatfield. At this 20 week appointment we could find out: Pink or Blue, but Tommy and I have decided to wait until the delivery. This decision has been tough for some of our family and friends that realllllly want to know now. But, we are excited w/ the decison to wait and so is Dr. Harris.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh - you are VERY strong!!! I was just talking to a friend yesterday about how much we admired anyone who could wait until the birth to find out the sex. I do not have that ability. If they would tell me today - I would find out today!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you have a blog with all of your baby info. on it. I loved not finding out and would do it again. Once you make it past the big appointment where you can find out it really isn't a big deal. I'll be praying that you feel better soon. Hope to see you again soon, maybe next time Swede is in town.

Jenna said...

I'll keep your appt in my prayers! I agree with Kelly, you are so strong! I am dying to know the sex of our baby!

Aymie said...

Good for you waiting! It is hard...but if you can do it, it is fun! Although, having a baby is fun enough in itself, so do whatever you want!!! I waited and I would take two stacks of things to the counter - onepink and one blue. Leave my credit card with the cashier and have them double bag it so I could not tell what was in the bag. It was fun opening the bags at the hospital for little Trent - everyhting blue as blue could be!!!! I'll be praying for Mrs. and Baby Hatfield!!!