Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First Post!!!

I am going to give this a shot. I love to read other blogs... in some wonderful way these women and their blogs minister to me. I have my favorites that I love to check on daily and once I figure out how to create a "blog roll" ( i think that is what it's called) I will list them on my page.

So, I have been encouraged by a few friends to start a blog, but I just did not think I had anything good to write about or share w/ the blog world, that was until April 5th. On April 5th, 2008 I found out that my husband and I are expecting a wonderful blessing in December, our first child. All of a sudden, I think I have plenty to blog about! I love scrapbooks, photo albums, and preserving memories, but I have a few unfinished projects of such from 3 years ago, so I probably should not commit to starting a scrapbook for the baby until I complete my other projects. But, the great thing about blogging is that is takes less time, less supplies, zero money, and less mess and I can print a book of all my blogs and photos at the end of the end of the year... PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!

As I begin this blog about this wonderful season of life, I pray that God will guide my words. Let the adventures begin!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited about you officially joining the bloggy world! And especially b/c you have this new little one to write about! Great first post!! :)

Sarah said...

Hey!! This is Sarah...leslie's friend! I love the new blog!! I can't wait to read more!!

Jill said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited!!!! Before you know it you'll go through out your day and think "I need to blog about that!"