Monday, June 30, 2008

Catch Up# 2 Happy Happy Birthday



Sunday, June 22, was my 33rd birthday! I know it is hard to believe since I look so dang young: ) I wish!

Since I have been so sick, I was not up for a celebration on the town! But my very best friend, Christi said that I had to celebrate, so the party came to me!!! Christi (AKA Jonesy), called on a few of my closest and dearest girlfriends to come over for a Pizza, Salad, Cupcake, & Gatorade party. OK, so I had Gatorade and they had wine!! It was great to hang out w/ my girlfriends. I think it really lifted my spirits! I was a little sickie poo when they first arrived, but all the girl talk was just what the doctor ordered, of course about 20 minutes before everyone left I was feeling pretty yuckie again. But, Hey it was fun while it lasted. Party hats and all!! It was a great time and I appreciate these precious friends. Each one has a special place in my heart and God has brought to my life at different seasons, but all will last a lifetime and I treasure each sister in Christ. Thank y'all so much for the party, your friendship, and the fun gifts. Baby Hatfield will have the best Aunts!!


Leslie, Me, Brenda, Liz (above photo)

Party hats and noise makers. These girls know how to throw a party:
Liz, Christi, Birthday girl, Stacey, Leslie, & Summer

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Maybe this weekend we can go get you some flowers for your patio! Or next week, you just let me know. ;) I had the best time at your birthday party!