Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Independence Day

I love the celebration that takes place July 4th. Cookouts, pool, sun, burgers, friends, family, fireworks, picnics, red, white & blue, homemade vanilla ice cream, fireflies, 3 day weekend & INDEPENDENCE!
I really do love celebrating my Independence & Freedom to:
Vote, love, marriage, friends, education, worship God. These are just my top favs!! My list could go on and on.
This 4th of July my celebration was a little more laid back. My nausea is still hanging around even in week 17. So, Tommy and I stayed close to home. Finally, around 5pm I got enough energy to head to the pool. The cool water was very refreshing and we were the only people there, so it was nice to have a little time to hang out w/ me feeling OK. After the pool we headed to hang out The Sander's Family (Joy, Todd, Colton & Chloe). It was a nice night out and we really enjoyed being w/ the kids, Joy, and Todd. The burgers by "Grill Master" Todd were yummy!! A few "fire poppers" (as Colton calls them). I love hanging out w/ my family and I can't wait for baby Hatfield to be here next 4th of July to celebrate w/ us.
Today, July 5th, I have been pretty sick. I am hoping to feel better soon and maybe head to the pool again tonight to cool off and relax. Tommy has been very supportive, but I am sure he is ready for his fun, energetic wife to come back and play.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Once again I had a great time last night! I really can't wait to see the Baby Hatfield Inspriation poster board. I know everything is going to come together beautifully (or handsomely if it's boy)!!!