Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Helping Hands




Sunday a team of girlfriends  w/ helping hands came over to help me pack, organize, and decorate our townhouse, all in the name of preparing for OPERATION SELL TOWNHOUSE. Tommy and I are in the great townhouse that he owned before we married. We love it, but it is time to move on and make room for Baby H, for me to finally see all the things I have had packed the past 2 years, and decorate a new home. For a few months Tommy and I have planned on getting the townhouse ready, but it has taken the back burner since I have been sick. So, my sweet girlfriends came over Sunday ready to work! THANK YOU!!!!! All the packing, organizing, and decorating will make all the difference in the OPERATION SELL TOWNHOUSE. Just a few more projects for the handyman and we are set. Then the rest will be up to the Lord providing the right buyer and the right new home for us (PLEASE KEEP THAT IN YOUR PRAYERS).
Alison, Melinda, Leslie, Christi, Cassandra, and Scott, THANK YOU for all your help.
Baby H has the best loving "aunties" and Uncle.

One of my favorite women, Rosemary (Alison's mom), also prepared a home cooked meal for Tommy and I. Rosemary was so sweet to surprise us w/the delivery of this yummy meal. Anything Rosemary cooks is a treat, but this was extra special because we really needed a home cooked meal since we have been headed for take out a lot lately. Thank you Rose, for loving use like one of your own. I know Baby H is really lucky to have "Honey' love on him/her. Honey is one of a kind, special lady.

Cass & Scott

Leslie & me

Alison & Melinda


Me & Christi

Rosemary "Honey"  & Me

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love all the updated pictures!!! I hope this means that you had a great weekend! :)