Friday, July 18, 2008

July Celebrations #2



Anniversaries!
"I am my lover's and my lover is mine; he browses among the lilies" Song of Songs 6:3

July is a special month to us.  
July 22, 2006, we became Mr. & Mrs, Thomas E. Hatfield the IV. Our marriage has been a wonderful blessing and better than either of us ever could have imagined. I will have a special post dedicated to our cotton anniversary. 

This anniversary post is for 4 our friends Brandon & Valerie (celebrating 1 year) and Kenny & Libby (celebrating a few years).
Happy Anniversary and wishing you many many many more. May God continue to bless your marriage and your precious families. 

Us w/ Alison & Robert (June Anniversary), & Val & Brandon



Val & Brandon on the dance floor

Val & Brandon 7-21-07
Telluride, CO

I need to upload photos of Kenny & Libby to the computer. 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary Eve Tommy and Rhonda! You guys are such a great couple!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rhonda! Happy Anniversary to you and Tommy. We were married 2 years when we had Trey....this year is number 5! Hope to see you soon, I'm so glad to hear that the sickness is letting up.