Friday, July 18, 2008

July Celebrations #1 Birthdays & Good News


Good News!!!! 
I am finally feeling good! Yeahh! No running to the bathroom, no stopping the car to pull over, no nausea, no seabands!  I mean I feel good and it feels good to feel good after 11 weeks of morning, noon, and night sickness. I did start a new med last week, so it is either my miracle drug or I just finally turned the corner. Either way I feel good. Praise the Lord!!!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139 13-14

July is packed full of birthday celebrations for some of my loved ones. 
My cousin Richard, My nephew Colton, My dear friend Melba (we met in 7th grade) , My Mom, My Dad, My fun friend Stacy (fun because I always have the best laughs w/ her),  "HRH" Johnny, My 1/2 brother Bill. Whew.. I hope I am not leaving anyone out I am sure there are some distant cousins I am missing (my grandma would be able to tell me, she knows everyone's b-day). 

Happy Birthday!!  I love each of you and cherish you all. Each one of you is special to me and I am so glad that God gave us a extra special day to celebrate your birth. 

Mom & Dad. Dad passed away 2 years ago.
Happy Birthday Mom! I pray this year God touches your life in a way that is forever changing.
Happy Birthday Dad! What a celebration you get to have everyday! 

Melba. Tommy  & I had dinner last week w/ Melba, her husband, and 2 sisters, Monica & Laurie. They all looked so beautiful and we had a great time. We laughed A LOT!!! 

My cousin Richard. We spent most of our younger years joined at the hip hanging w/ Grandma every weekend. Boy oh boy did we have some fun times playing barbies, GI Joe, dress up, and going to church. I am older by a few years so Richard always gave in to what I wanted to play. 


My Nephew Colton. I love Colton. He loves to build, play w/ his younger sister, dive off the big diving board @ the UP pool, play w/ Uncle Tom, LOVES anything sweet and loves most anything a typical 5 year old boy does. Colton is a cutie and I love to hear him and Chloe call me Aunt Rhonda...it melts my heart. Colton is going to be a good big cousin to Baby Hatfield.


Stacy is the cute blonde!!
Liz, Me & my too fake tan (part of my 70's look ; ) ), Stacy, & Jennifer (JoMo). Celebrating Swedeapalooza: Swede's 30th. 1976 Theme!!  

I need to upload photos of Bill & Johnny to my computer, then I will update the July birthday post w/ their photos.

No comments: