Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congratulations!!




Saturday Tommy's sweet friend Julia married her prince charming, Brian.
It was a beautiful wedding/reception. We are super excited for their new life together and wish them all the best! We are a little jealous...they are on a 16 day honeymoon in Africa (which is on the top of our travel wish list). We are looking forward to hearing all about this adventure and borrowing their itinerary in the future.

Here are a few fun photos from the wedding reception. Julia and Brian had a fun photo booth set up. What a great idea... you go home w/ photos and the bride/groom get copies too.  Check it out at boothBooth.com for your next event. I am sure the pics got funnier as the night went on!

Thanks for being my handsome date...it was a great date night! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest idea I think I have ever seen. I will have to keep this in the back of my mind. You and Tommy look like you are having a blast!