Monday, October 6, 2008

Nursery Sneak Peak


A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK... because the photos are not that great!!
Since we still have Operation Sell Townhouse in progress, we have not set up the nursery. But, I have some of the items waiting in the wings to be moved in and set up. I am still on a mission for a dresser/changing table and all wall decor will come after Baby H. Here is a sneak peak.. I am excited to see the final results and start setting up the room in a few weeks.

The chair after reupholstery.  I am already so excited about the precious bonding and rocking that will take place in this chair. 

Close up of bunny on the bumper. Terrible photo, but trust me  the bunny is really sweet and classic. 

Baby Bed..I LOVE IT!!! Joy (my sister in law) had this bed made for her nursery. I think it is beautiful and I am so gratefeul that we get to use it now. 

The walls in the guest room (soon to be nursery) are already a earth tone taupe, so no need to paint. 

There is the exclusive sneak peak. In a few weeks if the town house shows no signs w/ the possibility of having new owners then I'll begin to prepare the room for baby H. Of course we are continuing to pray for God's will and direction. We love the townhouse and have plenty of room for baby. Where ever God places us I am excited to be with my family.

No comments: