Monday, October 20, 2008

32 Week Photo & Dr. Visits




We had a visit 2 weeks ago w/ Dr. Ehmer (another Dr in the practice w/ Dr H). Dr. Ehmer was great. So sweet, so funny, and quoting Psalm 139 to Tommy and I as he described this miracle and blessing from God. Good visit. Baby H's heart rate was at 138-140.  Dr. E guessed baby boy, but said that probably means a girl! : ) 

Today we had a quick visit w/ Dr. H. My growth is right on target. Gained a few more pounds bringing me to about 26lbs total so far. Baby H's heart rate was 128. Dr. H said everything looks good and expects this to be a healthy delivery w/ no surprises. All indications that Baby H is growing and healthy!  Just what we like to hear. Next visit is in 2 weeks w/ Dr. Heckman.

Wow, it is hard to believe that we are 8 weeks from the due date. Tommy and I are full of excitement to meet this little one. 

4 comments:

The Allens said...

You look great - and you are blessed to have a Christian doctor!

Leslie said...

You are super cute!! And just all belly! I hope I look half as good as you do one day when I'm pregnant. :) I love hearing about your doctor's appointments- what a blessing!

Audra Cain said...

It just gets better and better! You're beautiful...

Jill said...

Look how cute you are! I'm pretty sure I had already gained 40lbs at the point that you are at!!! HA! I heard your shower was wonderful!!! Baby H will be here soon!!!