Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a Special Celebration!!



Table Decorations





On Sunday my precious friends, Alison, Rosemary, and Melinda hosted a beautiful baby shower for Baby H! Rosemary hosted at her beautiful home and I do mean beautiful!! The table was decorated w/ flowers, antique dolls, cute pink & blue petit fours...oh so perfect and charming! Since we do not know the sex of the baby each guest was to take either a pink or blue napkin and petit four based on your guess...boy or girl! Boy won by 1 vote!!!We shall see!
I voted boy, but truly I have no idea!!
It turned out to be a small # of guests, but it was perfect! We had plenty of time to visit and laugh! We sat down to open gifts and I looked around the circle of women and realized just how much each person has meant to me and impacted my life in such a unique way! I was able to take a few minutes to share with a few of these special ladies just how important they are to me and how God used them in my life. It was a special moment and not with out tears. 
I just did not take enough photos and I am so disappointed!
In attendance:

Hostess: Alison, Rosemary & Melinda.  I love these ladies. What a blessing they are to me!

No photo.. : ( My Great Aunt Bev,  Loving, devoted!



My Cousin Mitzi and her sweet twin daughters, Megan & Katherine..Love them ! Great mom!


My precious neighbor Joanie. So much fun! Creative, Loving! Chatting w/ Patty, Coco, & Joanie.


My friend Oksana.. we met at Fellowship Church a few years back. Heart for the Lord. Sweet!


My friend Cassandra, cerative, loving, so sweet, Great teacher

  • No Photo : ( My Mother in law, Johnnie "Coco". How did I get so lucky!!!?
  • Again, No photo Tommy's Grandma, "Gana". So sweet and Precious.
  • No Photo, Teresa, my boss's wife. Teresa is VERY creative. I would love to have just an ounce of her talent. Cooking, painting, decorating, drawing, gardening, stylish! I mean she is one hip and cool lady! So much fun to be around! Beautiful inside and out!

My precious Patty (7th & 8th grade science teacher.. I lived w/ her for a short time twice). Servant's heart! Fun! Great Mom, friend and teacher!


My terrific friend Tara.. I love her, so funny! We met at Brookhaven College during a 8 day backpacking trip  at Big Bend. We laughed our heads off during this trip. It was either laugh or cry and boy oh boy, did we laugh even when we wanted to cry!! We need to spend more time together!!

Thank you ALL so much for being a special part of my life. For loving me "warts and all" as Tara likes to say : )  You have all loved me unconditionally and impacted my life in a way that only God could have planned. 
You have already started spoiling this sweet child of mine. Now we are awaiting the arrival so you can shower this baby with hugs, love and kisses!
Forever Grateful,
Rhonda Sue


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay for updates!!! The shower looked beautiful and so much fun! Baby H is so blessed!! I loved all the pictures! I say it again and again, but you look awesome and I especially loved that dress. ;)

The Allens said...

That was about the prettiest shower I have seen!