Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Bump.. is growing



Weeks 33-38. I don't think I took a photo each week of the baby bump : ( I know I will be sad about that later. At least we are getting just about each week. It is amazing to look back and see the growth of my tummy and this baby. What started as a size 4 and poppy seed is now... well, lets just say not much is fitting over my tummy these days (certainly not a size 4) and the baby is no longer the size of a poppy seed : )

About Week 33/34








About Week 36 w/ Deanna at her baby shower


Week 37 photo above


Week 38 photo below


At my 36 week check up 2 weeks ago I was -2 into the pelvic area, 0 dilated, & measuring right on track.
At my 37 week check up last Monday I was -1 into the pelvic area and 1 cm dilated & still measuring right on track.
Curious to see what tomorrow's 38 week check up brings. Dr. Harris said last week that based on my check ups I am still estimated for delivery around Dec 12. We are praying for that date... My Grandma's bday, the new Baylor Maternity Ward will be ready, and it gives us 2 more weeks to prepare. Although, we are mighty aware that this birth is up to God and Baby H. We will keep you posted as you keep us in your prayers.

No comments: