Monday, December 1, 2008

38 Week Check Up

Great appointment today!
Blood pressure is still great. Minimum swelling in legs and ankles. Gained 3 lbs, but probably due to just eating lunch & all the Thanksgiving food from last week. Baby H's heart rate 136. Measurements right on track. -1 into the pelvic area, 1.5 cm dilated. So far it still looks like Dec 12ish for due date. Dr. Harris estimates that Baby H's weight is 7+lbs and that I will have an 8lb baby. Wowzers, I was not expecting that!! Tommy was all smiles knowing there is a healthy baby growing inside of me and we can expect a little chubby cutie pie in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you, HH for going to every appointment with me because you want to be there and experience all the joys of hearing about our baby's progress & sweet heartbeat.

2 comments:

Audra Cain said...

You look beautiful! I vividly remember the 38 week check-up. My numbers were EXACTLY like yours...and then I went into labor that night. They (we) REALLY never know. It's such a miracle. I am so excited for you!

Melissa Stover said...

came by from kelly's korner because i saw you are due about the same time i am and wanted some encouragement that someone had had their baby early! i'm so ready.