Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Little T Meeting Family & Friends @ Hospital

Just a few of the sweet faces that came to the hospital to love on Thomas... we didn't get photos of everyone, but we love you all! Thank you for the visits,gifts, cards, & prayers. I promise I am still working on my thank you cards.


"auntie" Kelley, one of the first to come by the house to visit and love on me. She has twin boys Matthew and Jackson. ..my special buddies who pray for me and send me handmade cards in the mail. Kel gives mom all kinds of great parenting advice, she is a pro!

Uncle Scott and Dad. Scotty will teach me how to hunt, love for books, video games, and all about being a good man.




Below Photo: Our Fun and Precious friends TK & Lauren loving on Thomas. TK, Thomas can't wait for you to teach him your dance moves & Lauren, Thomas and I need a baby yoga instructor....Mom needs to get back in shape. We love your hearts, smiles, and friendships. Now bring a Baby S into this world soon so we can plan some rockin' "family friendly" vacations.


"Uncle"Rob. We can't wait to meet the rest of the Rickman family. We know the Hatfields and Rickmans will have some fun play dates in the future..Maybe pool parties, hanging w/ Crawford, Haley, & Margaret, Cheering our Dad's on at the Triathlon transitions and finish line.



Wells Family. Thomas, Mom is not so sure you can ever ride in a car w/ Corey..he likes to drive tooo fast : ) We love the Wells Family! We are looking forward to sweet "auntie" Melinda coming to love on us soon.



Thomas, This is mommy's wonderful Great Aunt Bev and Uncle Charles. They have a special place in my heart. I know you will love your GREAT GREAT Aunt & Uncle as much as I do. Watch out for that Uncle Charles... he loves to tease and have a good 'ol time.


Another Precious "auntie"... Stacy! Her laugh & smile are perfect and you will love being around her as much as mom does. I know you'll feel like a party when she is here loving on you.

Larry, Peggy & Christi. Larry will teach me to dress cool (him and TK) and the trade of acting for my first school play. Peggy will teach me how to be smart, study hard, and have fun...she is super smart & beautiful!!! I can't wait for them to come see me again.

MY Hatty! I am so proud to have the same name as this wonderful, God fearing man. I hope to grow up and be a great man like My Hatty & Dad! I am counting down the days till I am big enough to talk sports w/ Dad and Hatty & of course for them to teach me to throw a football and shoot hoops!

"auntie" Liz... What a special friend to our family. So generous, so loving, sweet spirit. Thomas LOVES Liz. I think he already has a little crush on his hip, talented, and well traveled "auntie".

Uncle Todd and Chloe Checking in on Baby Thomas.



Meeting Aunt Joy and Cousin Chloe... So excited to FINALLY meet her baby cousin!
Aunt Joy & Cousin Colton.. Just as excited as Chloe to meet his baby cousin. Can't wait to teach him how to build, explore, and climb!




Proud Dad introducing Thomas to Aunt Joy. Really, both Dad and Aunt Joy's face say it all!!
I can't wait to be big enough for sleep overs w/ my cousins and get lots of hugs and kisses from my Aunt Joy & have a fun time w/ Uncle Todd.




Beautiful "Aunt" Leslie, Thank you for all the Sonic lunches, nightly walks, shopping trips, and prayers. I already LOVE my Aunt Leslie soooo much! I love that you come by to see me almost daily and you help mom so much... you really are a beautiful "aunt" inside and out!




My VERY SPECIAL "Aunt" Christi! Thank you for being a special "sister" to my mommy and loving me like only a special aunt can. One of the first few people to hold me on day one!! Can't wait to discover all the fun things you will teach me growing up. Mom says you love me sooo much and will make me laugh a lot.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh, I'm so proud of you for getting your posts going! AND with everything else you've got going! This was such a special post; Thomas is truly blessed with amazing people in his life! Especially his mommy and daddy! I already love that little boy so much!