Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Few Photos

Celebrating Tommy's Birthday. Happy Bday HH!!! I know it was extra special this year to celebrate with the best gift God could give us, a healthy baby. I love you more every day. Thank you for being a man of God, a great husband and father, & my best friend. I am excited to see how God blesses your life this year and uses you to make an impact for eternity. I love our new and improve Team Hatfield.


Our first day at church as a family of 3. Thomas did great and loves the swing in the nursery.


My handsome boys. I am one lucky lady!!!


Thomas loves his thumb & so do we! Oh, he is so dang cute!!!!


The Hatfields. Hatty(III), Gana, Uncle Kenny, Thomas(V), and Tommy(IV) .....What a special photo.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE the photos!! Thomas is such a sweetie pie!! I just love his little cheeks!!

Misty said...

He's precious Rhonda! I love looking at all your photos..... You'll have to go take a look at all mine. Just ignore some of my nonsense blogs. ha! but I mainly but up pics of the kids! I'll email ya a little later.