Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleeping Baby=Happy Baby & Parents


THANK YOU, BLOGGER FRIENDS!!!!!!!
For all the sleeping advice, it worked!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!
Thomas has been sleeping through the night for the last 2 weeks. Tommy and I feel like new people, well at least we recognize the old us.

Each and every day w Thomas gets sweeter and sweeter.  Slowly we are discovering a schedule, at least the best you can w/ a newborn. I now understand Thomas' language, which eases some of my fear. Before i was so fearful that I would not know what he needed when he cried. Now i understand most of his language and body language.

Thomas is such a good baby & happy. I love coming in his room to get him in the mornings because he greets be with a super big, gummy smile... oh, it melts my heart!!!








4 comments:

Mary said...

Great news! Motherhood significantly improves once they start sleeping :)

Patty Tanamachi said...

Thomas is sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see and hold him. I hope you are feeling rested now that you are getting a little more sleep.

Jill said...

Thank you for letting us coming over and loving on that sweet precious. He was so much fun!!!!

Leslie said...

I'm so excited that he is sleeping through the night!! What a blessing!! He is too cute! Such a happy and smiley baby!