Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weeks 25-28



Baby H,

Hard to believe that it has been a few weeks since I recorded all your growth and activity. I have been feeling great (until this week) and staying busy socializing w/ friends for lunch and dinner dates, date night w/ dad, and staying pretty active running errands (all the things I missed during the few months of all day sickness).

You are moving and kicking a lot. And of course Dad & I love every minute of feeling your movement and wondering what you are doing inside my tummy.

Week 25 Your weight is about 1 1/2 lbs. Crown to rump length is about 8 1/2 inches.

Week 26 Your weight is about 2 lbs. Crown to rump length is about 9 1/4 inches and you are starting to put on weight.


 


Week 27 ~ This week begins the 3rd trimester. Your weight is approx a little more than 2 lbs. Your crown to rump length is estimated 9 2/3 inches & your total length is about 15 1/4 inches. WOW.... you are growing and so am I : ) Around this time you begin to open & close your eyes while still inside my uterus. Your movements are more frequent and some times pretty hard. When you kick i can see my tummy pop up.


Week 28 Your weight is nearly 2 1/2 lbs. Crown to rump length is close to 10 inches. Your total length around 15 3/4 inches. Your eyebrows and eye lashes are present. The hair on your head is growing longer.. I would love for you to be born w/ a lot of brown hair, but we would love your little bald head too.

On Monday we had a check up. Dr. Harris said our growth was looking good. I only gained 3lbs this past month. I passed the glucose screening...the glucose fruit cocktail drink wasn't so bad. But, I am thankful to not have to sit through a 3 hour test. Your heartbeat was 140. Our next visit is in 2 weeks.... wow, a reality check that we are getting so much closer to meeting you. Only 12 weeks till due date.

We love you Baby H!!! Keep growing strong and healthy.
Love, Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great update!! Your baby bump is looking so wonderful!! You are ALL baby girl! Loved all the pics! :)

Audra Cain said...

You look wonderful Rhonda, and sooo happy! I am thrilled that you are feeling good again. Treasure every moment, it goes so fast...