Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Since we last left you...

... it was April. Thomas was 4 months old. We were living w/ coco & hatty while our house was being prepped for move in. 
We finally moved into our home and still "prepping", unpacking, painting, cleaning, need of a few remodeling, hanging pictures.. you get the idea. There is still a lot of work to be done. But, we love our home. We love our neighborhood. I have plenty of ideas for decorating, but that would require six lucky numbers to hit the lottery. A girl can dream. Point is we love our home that the Lord has blessed us with and we are excited about all the memories we will create here. 
All in our little family is healthy and happy, what more can we ask for. Health alone is a blessing and we do not take it for granted.
Here is a recap of our action packed Spring and Summer 2009. Starting w/ most recent:

T5 9 month bday. About 21 lbs

Helping Mom w Laundry

A day at the park w/  Dad & Mom


Summer vacation Warercolor, Florida June 09. 6 months

Montana Vacation  August 09 w/ Cousins, Aunts, & GG. 8 months

Swinging in Montana Aug.  Look at that smile. Pure Joy
Montana Vacation. We truly had the best time. No phones, No tv, No internet. Just the beauty of Nature and time w/ our precious family of 3.
Lake McDonald @ Glacier National Park

Beautiful Baby Boy you are the sunshine in our lives. 8 months on vacation in Glacier National Park after a 1hr 30 min hike.  All smiles as usual.

Hiking in Glacier. Dad loved every minute of hiking w/ you.
Team Hatfield
Aug 09. 8 months bday. Crying when I would not let you eat your bday sign. One of the few times you cry unless hungry or sleepy


Eating 8 month bday sign. Right before the meltdown
8 Months


Entertaining yourself as mom and dad finished dinner.

Mom & Dad in NYC for Dad's triathlon. T5 Stayed home for a fun weekend w/ Coco & Hatty. Yes mom cried the night before they left town. It was her first time away from her angel over night. But, she really enjoyed her vacation w/ Dad

7 months bday
Family pic @ 7 months. We are a good looking family. Is it Ok that I admit that? At least my boys are good looking, you can't deny that.

Swede, Tommy & T5 hard at work on the den lighting. Thanks guys... our den looks AWESOME now!!!
T5 trying a new treat from Gerber. He loves these puffs now. Devours them
First try at a sippy cup. 6 months

Las Vegas Baby. July 09
 July 4th 09. Also,  the first night T5 stood up in his crib. We lowered it as low as it will go the following morning

Family Vacation Watercolor, Florida 09.  We managed to go on the hottest &  most humid week of the year. But,the place is magical & I hope we go back in 2010. I LOVED it. T5's first trip to the beach
T5's first airplane ride from Dallas to Florida. Great story & A complete God thing. I'll share in a later post. 

1st official Mother's Day 2009 and Thomas' baby dedication. What a sweet day will always treasure.

Blurry 6 months bday photo. Impossible to have T5 to sit still and not attempt to eat the sign.
My handsome Hatfield boys. The loves of my life.  Thomas loves to suck his thumb and pinch his neck at the same time.. crazy, but so cute.

May 09. 5 months bday. Before we moved into our new home. Taken at Coco & Hatty's

Wow, Where does the time go. Seriously!  life w/ baby, work, and a move certainly have kept us on our toes. I love every minute of it. Yes, there are some days I get flustered because I don't come close to accomplishing anything on my to do list, but I try to savor every precious moment w/ my family.  I love Tommy more today than the day we exchanged vows. I love Thomas more than I ever thought possible. And I have fallen more in love w/ The God who created them both and has given me this the honor of being their wife and mother. 

I promise to blog more often... for the few family and friends that care. Actually I know there are a few who do care because you want updates on our Love bug, T5.  He just celebrated his 10 month bday and is still a very happy baby. Loves to smile for the camera, loves cars (and everything becomes a car he can push around and make vroom room noises), loves books, loves all food, loves to feed himself, and is showing interest in walking. What a precious joy. 
Thank God for being a father that knows me better than I know myself. For rewarding me a beautiful, healthy family.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome back! Lovely to see how Thomas has grown. He is a beautiful little boy!

Jill said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how much he has grown? What a big boy! So sweet.

Leslie said...

Yay! Love the updates and all the fun pictures! Even though I see him (and you guys) it's fun to see through the lens too, especially cutie-pa-tootie Thomas!

Audra Cain said...

Oh he's precious!! It just gets better and better, doesn't it?!

Our Family said...

So glad to see an update! Everyone looks so great!! Can you email me your new address? kalee.blythe@gmail.com
What a beautiful family!