Thursday, August 14, 2008

July Bday....


I knew I would forget some one's July bday when I posted. And I did!! How could I forget Dylan's 9th bday?!! After all he is one of the coolest kids I know! I adore Dylan and his little sis Sofi. They both have the best personalities. So sweet, so smart, so dang cute, so clever, Neither shy!! I love them!! They are the niece and nephew of my BFF. They are like family to me!!


Dylan celebrated in a super cool way w/ a family Rockband Party. Dylan loves music and is taking guitar lessons, so Rockband is right up his alley. The whole family got in on the fun.  Happy Birthday Dylan!! Rhonda Sue and Tommy think you are one cool kid and we hope Baby H is as cool and smart as you. Thanks for letting us celebrate w/ you.

Christi & Dylan Jammin
Miss. Cutie Sofi.. I LOVE this girl. If Baby H is a girl I hope she has the same sweet personality as Sofi and my niece Chloe.
Christi giving me lessons. I was so tense trying to play the drums.  I have No rhythm.. it is sad!!
 Lead Singer Erin, Rockin out! (Dylan and Sofi's mom) Now  you know where the kids get their good looks.

No comments: